n Jeanne K and Green’s Feed and Seed every Friday morning at 11:20am, as she features a new pet each week available for adoption at the Kanawha Charleston Humane Association or Boone Animal Rescue Coalition.
“Journey” is an adorable petite little dog with that gorgeous brindle fur. Sometimes she’s shy at first meeting, but warms up quickly. Journey loves to play with toys, loves to be brushed, loves people, and loves kids. Even though she’s little, the shelter recommends she be with kids 5 and older because she can play with a lot of gusto at times! Journey is also quite content to sit on your lap! You’ve got to see her in person… she has the most adorable face! You can meet her at Kanawha Charleston Humane Association!
Get the “Jeanne K SPECIAL” for all dogs featured on V100! That’s 50% off the adoption fee! So even though every dog is worth his or her weight in gold, if they’ve been featured on V100 they’re 1/2 of at KCHA!
For adoption information or to sponsor a dog or cat, call 304.342.1576 or email [email protected]
V100’S GOING TO THE DOGS! It’s our goal to make sure great dogs get matched up with a great family!
Zander was rescued by BARC from the Boone Co Dog Pound and is now in foster care recovering from mange. His fur is growing back and he’s going to be gorgeous! Zander is a happy go lucky, fun loving, young dog! He absolutely LOVES people and actually thinks he’s a lap dog! He gets along great with other dogs of all ages and sizes. He’s the kind of dog that you’ll soon wonder how you ever got along without him!
For adoption information, contact Eva Kordusky at [email protected] or call her at 844-304-BARC (2272)
Donations may be made to B.A.R.C. through PayPal or mailed to B.A.R.C., P. O. Box 536, Danville, WV 25053
GIFTS OF LOVE
- Old towels, sheets, blankets, comforters
- PURINA dog, cat, puppy or kitten chow (it’s important to give animals the same brand every day to avoid upset tummies)
- Non-clumping cat litter (the “old fashioned” kind)
- Leashes (they can always use more!)
- Pill Pockets
- Paper towels
- Baby wipes (for cleaning animals)
- Puppy pads (or hospital bed pads)
- Disinfectant wipes (for cleaning hard surfaces)
- Disinfectant sprays
- Bottles of hand sanitizer
- Lint rollers for dog/cat hair
- Laundry detergent, any kind
- New brooms, cleaning brushes, scrubbing pads
- Rawhide chew-bones, bacon flavored treats
- Basic office supplies (pens, scissors, clip boards)
- Aluminum cans for recycling
- Small cardboard boxes for cats to hide in
- Hours of your time!